- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Pixelspark collects the following data:
- Crash reports and other analytical information provided through the Apple App Store to us (only if consent is provided for this to Apple)
- Aggregate, non-identifiable data on app and website usage (e.g. page view statistics).
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Pixelspark with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Browse the Pixelspark web site
- Use any piece of software from Pixelspark directly (e.g. obtained through the Apple App Store).
Our Company may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Apple App Store analytical service
- Analytical services used on our website
How will we use your data?
Pixelspark collects your data so that we can:
- Improve our products and services
If you agree, Pixelspark will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
- (None at this point in time. Subject to future changes.)
When Pixelspark processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Pixelspark securely stores your data on its infrastructure, residing in the Netherlands.
Pixelspark will keep aggregate, non-identifiable data for an indeterminate period of time.
Pixelspark will send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like only when you specifically have expressed your desire to.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Pixelspark from contacting you for marketing purposes.
What are your data protection rights?
Pixelspark would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Pixelspark for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Pixelspark correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Pixelspark to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Pixelspark erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Pixelspark restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Pixelspark’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Pixelspark transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com